Finding the Right Sound with your Active Bass Guitar
It has a secondary output so you can run those directly to a guitar amp or you can send the whole signal to your bass rig. Can be used clean, although it sounds better with a bit of a grit. The octave can be used alone for runs, but the chord options really are best saved for moments when you are just grinding on the root. Pretty cool pedal.... 23/07/2013 · Re: 3 Ways to Make Your Guitar Cab Sound Better Tue, Jul 23, 2013 11:45am When you start talking about speaker wire and gauge, you have to talk about distance too.
Bass with Guitar Rig? NI Community Forum
10/11/2010 · Yes, Guitar Rig can be used for bass guitar, although it is clearly not a huge focus of the software. Guitar Rig has an SVT Pro amp head along with many standard configuration cabinet simulations (4 x 10, 1 x 15, 8 x 10, etc) as well as the "matched cabinet" SVT 8x10 cabinet.... 16/10/2014 · How do you make guitar sound like a bass? Search × It can also transpose and sometimes does a better sounding job. But my guess is you will also have to add some plugins to help fill out the bass richness. By hosting it a little and maybe adding a few related harmonics. (Basses use quite a few harmonics in the sound naturally and these make the bass sound full, rich and nice..) …
Easy DIY Pre-Amp Makes Piezo-Equipped Cigar Box Guitars
23/08/2013 · Mix - How To Get A Great Tone From Your Bass/Anthony Crawford YouTube 5 tips that will make you a better bass player - Duration: 10:08. Lessonface 1,002,476 views how to get a guy to love you again But finding the right pickup is one of the fastest, most cost-effective, and exciting ways to upgrade the sound of your guitar or bass. And since pickups lie “upstream” from the rest of your gear, the right choice can actually make your pedals and amps sound better too.
PreSonus Forums How do you make guitar sound like a bass
If your bass sounded fine on its own, but lost clarity and energy when you finished laying down your umpteenth vocal or guitar overdub, then it is worth looking at the other sounds. High-pass filtering your guitars, vocals and other instruments in the low-mid range can help you get back the space, and avoid a nightmare muddy quagmire. You might be surprised just how high you can set a high how to play an ultrasoninc sound through computer speaker You can then adjust the timbre to carve the sound towards a bass sound, like he is doing by routing the signal to a bass amp. You can also do it before the amp with processes that shape the harmonic content, like EQing.
How long can it take?
Better Bass Sound on Sound
- Tips in Mixing Bass Guitar like a PRO Audio Recording
- 11 ways to create better bass sounds MusicRadar
- 3 Ways to Make Your Guitar Cab Sound Better rig-talk.com
- Better Bass Sound on Sound
How To Make Your Bass Guitar Sound Better
nothing will replace a bass for your purposes. there are people who use pedals to get their guitar an octave down but my guess is it's layered with a bass. it's physics. a bass produces more BASS. a guitar will only produce frequencies that will compete with your real guitar parts and muddy everything up. buy a bass. it's cheap. you can even get a little bronco bass if you don't like the length.
- In other words, if the kick drum really has the bass sound that you want, then EQ the bass guitar to “sit” nicely alongside the kick. This may mean that you remove some more bass frequencies from the bass to make sure the kick sounds great. That’s okay.
- 23/08/2013 · Mix - How To Get A Great Tone From Your Bass/Anthony Crawford YouTube 5 tips that will make you a better bass player - Duration: 10:08. Lessonface 1,002,476 views
- Or should i leave the sub-bass, and add another bass guitar sound with it together? It’s a common problem for the bass guitar to get lost on smaller speakers. If you mix on great monitors with a nice bass response you don’t realize how your EQ decisions are affecting the mix on …
- Bass - usually set around 6-7 or more, this will add low end or bass sound. On some amps you will need to set this higher or the sound will be thin. On very small amps it is hard to get a lot of bass in the sound because the speakers are too small to make them!