How to say 'open' in Latin Quora
If you mean "open the door", it would be "abre la puerta". If you mean "an open door" it would be "una puerta abierto"... If you want to know how to say open access in Spanish, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Spanish better.
What is the correct way to say "open the window" in Spanish?
You can also just say, “Hola Javi” (Hi Javi) or “Hola Ana” (Hi Ana). Tip Business correspondence among certain sectors in Spanish-speaking countries has become slightly more relaxed over the years, but it is always better to err on the side of being too formal rather than committing the mistake of …... How do you say "you(pl.) open" in Spanish Translation? In Spanish, the way you say "you(pl.) open" is: abrís Listen: (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below)
Open-minded in Spanish Study Spanish Free Online
I try to maintain an open-minded attitude regardless of a person's race or religion. ⓘ This sentence is not a translation of the original sentence. Respecto a otras culturas y costumbres, mantengo una mentalidad abierta, trato de no juzgar sino de entender. how to make fruit pops abrir = to open abierto = open, as in: The store is open.
Internet Explorer remains in Spanish after my trip to
11/01/2008 · Schools here in the US have an "Open house" ussualy once a year for the parents to visit their child classroom. What would be the best way to say Open house in spanish? how to open dlink 320 Need translate "open doors" to Spanish? Here's how you say it.
How long can it take?
How to say "Would you please open the window" in Spanish
- Open-minded in Spanish Study Spanish Free Online
- How to say open in Spanish WordHippo
- See it and say it in Spanish Open Library
- How do you say open house in spanish like a school open
How To Say Open In Spanish
Need to translate "open" to Spanish? Here are 30 ways to say it.
- Posts about How do you say “open” in Spanish? written by jeffscholnick
- Although there isn't a word in Spanish that most definitely means sweetheart, there are many terms of endearment in the Spanish language. Some of these are: mi amor or mi quer … ida/querido
- I try to maintain an open-minded attitude regardless of a person's race or religion. ⓘ This sentence is not a translation of the original sentence. Respecto a otras culturas y costumbres, mantengo una mentalidad abierta, trato de no juzgar sino de entender.
- Learn Spanish grammar with our free helpful lessons and fun exercises at StudySpanish.com. Get started on your way to speaking Spanish conversationally! Log On/Off My Account